Speakup problem.

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Thu Mar 21 14:49:55 EST 2002

Yes a way to dump all settings or reset the synth is a good idea.
If the power goes out on my transport it looses pitch rate speed
punctuation level etc. I could reset all
the things with a shellscript but I would think some way for speakup to
reset all the current settings in one fell swoop would be nice
by either prodding something in /proc or making insert enter re-initialize the
synth while it is at it.

Regards, Kerry.