Speakup problem.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Mar 21 08:36:29 EST 2002

Kirk:

Unless this is happening very frequently, I would think it's easy enought
just to do the occasional reset. I would hate to sacrifice responsivness.

Thomas: Why not build an alias in your .bash_profile that resets the
defaults you like? I do this with my Litetalk which is in need of some
help from a soldering iron. When it loses its mind I simply power cycle
and give it my single char alias command. I used the letter s, but I tell
you that mainly to suggest it can be a very short, and therefore quick,
command.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development