Speakup problem.

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Fri Mar 22 06:15:46 EST 2002

Hi, I've actually created a perl script called reset which does that for
me. However, this happens so much that it is frustrating. I have to switch
out of what I am doing quite often to reset this problem.
I was merely wondering if there was a way to fix the problem out right so
that it would rarely or never get locked in high pitch tso often. I seam
to notice it happens when I type fast.
I am rated at 75 words a minute, and when I start getting up to full speed
speakup simply goes bonkers. Is there a way to change Speakup to echo
words rater than characters. perhaps that will reduce that problem.