Speakeasy Web Site Is Broken

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Mar 18 14:08:03 EST 2002

It is my intention to file a complaint with the FCC under Sec. 255 of the
Telecommunications Act if they don't do something to resolve this.
I will post my complaint here, should things come to that, so anyone who
wishes, can use it as a template for their own possible complaint.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG