Speakeasy Web Site Is Broken

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Mar 18 13:37:39 EST 2002

I'm using speakeasy and have to agree.  Their site is now only
accessible with internet explorer or some windows client.  Since I still
use widows for work I have it on my laptop and can do what I need to do.
However I do not believe this makes it ok.  Not all of us have other
OS's installed nor wish to.  I can still use lynx for about half of
their pages and as for paying my bill I did it last month from lynx with
ssl support.  If it's changed since the last month this is not good.  I
do know that their notes section on all the faqs and the method of
submitting a question is not lynx friendly at all.  The system used for
that is similar to what http://www.godaddy.com uses for their faq.

Sorry I'm not any help, but I wanted to also put in my point of view on
this.
--
If you are good, you will be assigned all the work.  If you are real
good, you will get out of it.