ext2 to ext3 conversion

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Sat Mar 16 06:37:07 EST 2002

Hi

Aaaahhhhhh, I see:

apt-cache search binutils
binutils - The GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities.
binutils-avr - Binary utilities that support Atmel's AVR targets.
binutils-dev - The GNU binary utilities (BFD development files)
binutils-doc - Documentation for the GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities.binutils-h8300-hms - The GNU cross assembler for H8/300[HS], linker and binary Utilities.
binutils-multiarch - Binary utilities that support multi-arch targets.
kernel-patch-kdb - Builtin kernel debugger.
prc-tools - GCC, GDB, binutils, etc. for PDAs using the PalmOS
prc-tools-doc - Documentation for the PalmOS GCC, GDB, binutils, etc.
toolchain-source - The GNU binutils and gcc source code

Gena