ext2 to ext3 conversion

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Sat Mar 16 06:15:04 EST 2002

Hi

Hang on, what package are we talking about here?  Firstly we are looking at
tune2fs now Igor?  Neither of which has a man page which has to be so to be a
legal Debian package?

# apt-cache search igor
klines - Color lines for KDE
vigor - nvi with the evil paperclip

How did we jump from tune 2fs to igor anyway?

Gena