FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Wed Mar 13 19:09:08 EST 2002

Hi

Well, I'm glad for this discussion for a number of reasons.  Primarily
because I can now access my account with the Open University because a
lister responded that Debian users need to apt-get install lynx-ssl.

Perhaps the list owner has commented upon the appropriateness of the
discussion or not but I'd be suprised if such gags are supported.

Gena