sideways look! Was: USA: Online book-sharing service

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Mar 13 18:08:30 EST 2002

You also receive 50 cents credit per each book that you apply the Basic
Publish procedure on.  Do 100 of those per year and you cover your
subscription.

I suppose they don't think that all persons will participate in this effort
and perhaps if so, they will enact different requirements.
I don't have a lot of time to scan books at the moment but in time I will
for various reasons.   believe in the longrun, it will be a worthwhile
service provided it will be able to thrive.

Amanda Lee

Alexandria, VA