sideways look! Was: USA: Online book-sharing service

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Tue Mar 12 20:11:13 EST 2002

Hi all,

<smile>  Gena, it is my understanding that if you contribute books,
you get $2.50 knocked off your next year's fee.  So, if you scanned 20
books, then your next year's subscription would be free.  the money
should go to pay for the server and so on.  I don't know about
salaries for other stuff.  I think this is a worthwhile project, I
just wish it were slightly more accessible.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854