FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue Mar 12 09:29:09 EST 2002

Hi all,
Although this is a little off topic, I felt that it kind of fit in with the latest talk about Free Programming Books. The down side to this article however, is that the people behind it are trying to make a buck. They are not offering the service for free as was the case with Napster where they got the idea from.
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with making a buck. (That is a US$)

Steve Dawes
PH:  (403) 268-5527.