Questions about programs under Linux.

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Mar 10 21:43:04 EST 2002

Hi all,

Jannina, great post.  Yes, I do know people who use emacs with
speakup, and I know it works because I've tried it myself.  I like the
ease of use of Emacspeak, however.

<smile>  I think you're right.  It's a matter of choice, and isn't
that what makes us independent?   One of my reasons for liking
Emacspeak is the sound icons.  I confess I like them a great deal and
think that they are one of the nicest things about the program.
However, as you say, it's all personal preference.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854