Questions about programs under Linux.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Mar 10 21:45:01 EST 2002

Hey, Ann:

The few times I've heard those emacspeak audio icons, I've loved them.
Unfortunately, I usually have to run my emacspeak using ViaVoice, and my
sound card usually refuses to do both audio icons and software speech at
the same time. Regretable.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development