Questions about programs under Linux.

Anna Schneider annas at drizzle.com
Sun Mar 10 01:55:17 EST 2002

And this is in response to Evonne.

Speak Up and Emacs Speak.  Right now I'm going to try bot.  Maybe I'll
like one better than the other, though the whole synthesizer thing sounds
messy.  I'll have to think about that.  Can either program run with the
sound card only?  And I'll go do reading on Emacs where you suggested.

I'm not going to worry about the FTP and telnet thing anymore right now.
I understand what they do, but I'm still rather confused how they are used
on my machine when I'm dialing into a shell account elsewhere.  However, I
can figure that out later.

Anna