Questions about programs under Linux.

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Mar 10 18:37:44 EST 2002

Hi all,

Ladies, ladies, good grief, we're beginning to sound like the other
lists on the Internet.  I thought the Speakup list was different.  No,
Yvonne you don't have to unsub.  Good Heavens.  I haven't tried Emacs
with just speakup mainly because I'm running emacspeak and it works so
well.  I do understand that speakup had or has some cursoring issues
which are being worked on, but also understand that some people do use
emacs with speakup successfully.

In my personal opinion, I think running both together if you can makes
sense and should be done.  You get more out of your computer that way.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854