help whith d s l conection

Pete persuric at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 6 09:00:39 EST 2002

  Hi
  OK,  network t c p i p propertys has d n s radio disabled, obtain i p
address automatically is sellected and use d h c p for wins resolution is
selected allow a t m value is set to no and the bindings tab has client for
microscoft networks checked along whith file and printer sharing. Let me
think, did I miss any thing?
  I feel kind of stupid, because I have been in the tcpip propertys a number
of times setting up modem conections in the past..  I am using a program
called enter net 300 to connect, and don't have to set any thing in the
network propertys pages for it.
  Pete