Grub was Re: Installing Speakup separate from Linux.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Tue Mar 5 00:16:11 EST 2002

Well, before we rule out bells in Grub I suspect I'll need to do some
research to that effect. I've never tried to see if Grub supports bells.I
merely had it wait a long enough period until I knew it had stopped and then
arrow to the os I want.
However, if there is a chanse it does support bells I will look into it. It
may or may not have it.