Sound interference when using speakup.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sun Mar 3 04:14:45 EST 2002

Hi.
maybe you should try compiling the alsa sound modules for your system as
there's a timing issue with the kernel drivers.
I mean to say that when you try to send data to the synth and play sound
at the same time, you get the flakey audio you speak of.

--
qShaun Oliver

Marriage is a three ring circus:
engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
                -- Roger Price

Email: shauno at goanna.net.au
Icq: 76958435