Speakup installation on lap top.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Sat Mar 2 23:59:49 EST 2002

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Kerry Hoath wrote:

> I'd dual boot the laptop between Windows and Linux
> if the drive is big enough LInux can run on as little as 300 megs of diskspace.
> Access to word documents, powerpoint slides etc is sometimes faster to do under
> Windows which is why I have 1 windows box here.

I have considered this.  I'd like to avoid it if possible, as I have huge
quantities of data that I'd like to keep on the lap top, (but if I can't,
I can't).  You said that access to ord docs is faster underindos, so are
you implying that a solution does exist for Linux?

Cheers.
Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808