Speakup installation on lap top.

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sat Mar 2 22:51:56 EST 2002

I'd dual boot the laptop between Windows and Linux
if the drive is big enough LInux can run on as little as 300 megs of diskspace.
Access to word documents, powerpoint slides etc is sometimes faster to do under
Windows which is why I have 1 windows box here.

Regards, Kerry.

Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au