nero

Ed Barnes ed.barnes at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca
Sat Mar 2 03:28:43 EST 2002

Hi Iger, I have Nero as well and I use it mostly for copying cds as I find
it does that much better than does Adaptech however I have never figured
how to make single mode or mixed mode cds by creating a cd layout as you
are describing as I too find the Nero file browser to be inaccessible.
Sorry I am unable to be of more assistance.
Good luck and let me know how you get on and what the solution to your
problem is when you find one.
Ed Barnes