killing dead processes

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun Jun 30 13:56:16 EDT 2002

Hi Greg. You could try re-starting init in runlevel 1. Just don't do init
0 or else you will get the affect of shutdown -h. I found that this is the
best thing that works without rebooting, and it kills all the processes
that won't kindly go away.

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!