Where to start.

Anna Schneider annas at drizzle.com
Sun Jun 30 02:29:25 EDT 2002

Hi everyone.  Anna Schneider here.  I've been quiet for a long time.

So here's the deal.  I got my computer a couple of months ago and have
made almost no progress.  I'm overwhelmed is the problem.  I don't know
where to start.  Even the information available is too vast for me to know
what to do with it.  I'm one of those people who can't read How To and
documentational text for very long.  My brain fries pretty fast, and if I
don't see any immediate application to it, it's even worse.  I need some
specific things to focus on to start and I need to know where to find
them.

So, I know about the info pages, and I know that there is a tutorial on
the CD's I got, thoug I can't now remember how to use the cd's even though
someone told me.  And I know that a couple of the first things I need to
accomplish are getting online with my new computer and bringing some sort
of word processing/editting into play.  Can anyone give me some very
specific ideas on where to look to learn how to accomplish these things?

Thanks.

Anna