Linux Installation

ADFM flodabay at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 23:49:43 EDT 2002

Thank you all. I started my computer knowledge in July 1984 with a Commodore 64 ad did not start with Windows untill I got a computer in July 1995 that came with Windows 3.11. In August 1997 I upgraded to Windows 95B. I worked on this OS for about a year and did not start working with Windows 98 SE until I got a IBM ThinkPad in July 1999. My brain is tired of computers and stuck in fixing Windows. I have done alot of DOS work includeing programming. My current programming work is in Hyper Text Markup Language, )HTML).

Angus MacKinnon
Adaptive Computer Educator, ACE
Web page: http://members.shaw.ca/dabneyadfm
MAILTO:flodabay at hotmail.com