Linux Installation

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Fri Jun 28 18:02:53 EDT 2002

Hi Angus. In this case its easy to partition the d: drive. Just use fdisk.
Assuming your dosutils and other stuff is on drive d, your script would
look something like: c:\dosutils\loadlin linux speakup_synth=dectlk
root=/dev/ram initrd=images-1.44/root.bin disksize=1.44 flavor=idepci. You
don't need the rw there, bc you're not mounting the filesystems yet
because they are not yet created. If the dosutils and such are on the c:
drive, just change d:\dosutils to c:\dosutils. If the kernel is different
than idepci, just change it to compact or udma66 if you are in fact using
that flavor. If you have anymore questions about partitioning and the
like, mail me privately as I have done a Debian install, and just
finished repairing a fried system grin!

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!