RH 7.3 speaks during startup messages, but not at prompt or beyond

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Jun 22 10:30:34 EDT 2002

Hi. If he has something like the dectalk express, it won't tell you the
firmware version (maybe its printed somewhere I don't know). Another thing
that could be happening is that the onboard memory is being flooded with
the hardware messages and then its not clearing properly. If this is the
case, then it could very well be a bug in the firmware. If new firmware is
available for the synth I would say try to flash it.

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!