Running a command in background?

Patricia Logan plogan at dorsai.org
Thu Jun 20 12:14:00 EDT 2002

Hi, Janina,

     Regarding Teddy's not having a hardware synthesizer allowing
him to use speakup, may I gently but firmly remind you that some
people cannot come up with $250 plus as easily as others with
well paying jobs can.  If I were not sort of between jobs with
the work forom my new job not available yet I would buy him one
or at least make a significant contribution which I would then
request others to match.  You should have used the word can't
which is infinitely more applicable than the word "won't: in
Teddy's and in many other cases.

     Pat Logan