Running a command in background?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jun 20 11:58:20 EDT 2002

Oh, no need to be defensive. I was just noting that you said
Linux was making your life easier. You're not taking that back,
are you?

PS: What's hard about copy and paste with Speakup. I think it's
the easiest clipboard I've ever seen. Oh, excuse me, now I
remember. You don't use Speakup because you won't get a supported
synthesizer. So, instead you blame Linux for your own
shortcomings? Get real, Teddy.