Running a command in background?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jun 20 16:25:45 EDT 2002

Hi, Pat:

Perhaps, but I'm not aware that his circumstances are in fact a
"can't." I don't recall him saying any such thing. What I do
recall is that he spent quite some time insisting he had to have
software speech, and that the quality of his DEC Talk hardware
speech wasn't to his quality standards. The DEC Talk is more
expensive than the Doubletalk, as I expect you know.

If he says he can't, I have no problem accepting that. But, I'm
also not going to assume it, especially when he puts it outside
of the realm of consideration.