Zipspeak

ADFM flodabay at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:29:02 EDT 2002

Ed

> Correct me if I am wrong, however; if memory serves me correctly which
> it seldomly does, I seem to remember you were planning to dual boot a
> machine on which disk space wasn't exactly at a premium, so if my
> assumptions are correct why not just look at installing a full distro,
> I.E., Slackware, Debian, or Red Hat. Just a thought.

I was thinking of a full Debian install. If I remember correctly, Until I learn Linux commands I can then do a full install. This desktop has a 30GB HD, and my laptop has limited space. The HD on the laptop has Corel Linux 1.1 andnow needs a new screen.

Angus MacKinnon
Adaptive Computer Educator, ACE
Web page: http://members.shaw.ca/dabneyadfm
MAILTO:flodabay at hotmail.com