Zipspeak

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Tue Jun 18 14:17:12 EDT 2002

Hi there Angus buddy!
Correct me if I am wrong, however; if memory serves me correctly which
it seldomly does, I seem to remember you were planning to dual boot a
machine on which disk space wasn't exactly at a premium, so if my
assumptions are correct why not just look at installing a full distro,
I.E., Slackware, Debian, or Red Hat. Just a thought. Ed Barnes