Installation was Re: Zipspeak

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Mon Jun 24 11:21:25 EDT 2002

Angus:
Not sure how many Linux commands you will need to know so to speak to do
a Debian install because I've never done one, I'm running RH 7.2 over
here though an upgrade to 7.3 or a format and an installation of 7.3 is
imminant in my case.
You might also find it beneficial to take a listen to the Debian
installation audio tutorial put together by Matt Campbell as a part of
his "A Look At Linux" series which he did for ACB Radio's Main Menu. I
believe there are a copy of the two files on the speakup ftp tree though
you could probably find them in the ACB Radio archives at ACB Radio's
web site located at: http://www.acbradio.org
Hth.
Ed B