good ssh clients

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sun Jun 16 23:20:04 EDT 2002

Secure crt has always worked better for me even more so than teraterm. The
basic rule to speech friendliness is to use a verticle cursor shape and no
blinking.  I have not used jfw with it this way but at least with
window-eyes it works great.

Also, it is correct that teraterm does not support ssh2.