good ssh clients

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Sun Jun 16 18:31:47 EDT 2002

I personally use SecureCRT from http://www.vandyke.com
the cursor tracking is not what it could be, and turning on the jaws compatibility mode breaks speech altogether (accessibility gone wrong),
but on the whole it works well, and its cheap.
Terraterm is a free alternative with better cursor tracking support, but I don't think it supports ssh2.
Regards
Aaron
On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 01:43:07PM -0700, Jed Barton wrote:
> 		Hey guys.
> Any good speech friendly ssh clients to use with jaws for windows?
> I am going to setup a linux box and would like to use an ssh client just
> because of the security of it.  Any info would be appreciated.
>
> 		Regards,
> 		Jed

    /             |\      _,,,---,,_                           /|
| Aaron Howell                  Kitten Internet            |    |
| aaron at kitten.net.au           Internet consultancy,      |    |
| Phone: +61-417-625550         System administration,     |    |
| fax: +61-7-36010099           system design/integration. |    |
| icq: 6715521                  http://www.kitten.net.au   |    |