Good news

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Fri Jun 7 06:04:23 EDT 2002

Actually from what I've seen they've removed the Speakup kernels from the
slackware-current distribution. Not sure if this is asking too much but
having speakup in the default installation kernel would be really nice
sice if people don't need it they won't be using it and then the cds will
talk from the start instead of having to make boot floppies.

Tommy