Good news

Saqib Shaikh ss at saqibshaikh.com
Fri Jun 7 09:44:09 EDT 2002

First of all, there are still 3 Speakup boot disks. One for IDE, and two
different types of SCSI (not sure of the difference).

I don't know for sure, but I'm told you can also boot any kernel (including
the Speakup ones) right from the CDROM - just type
speakup.i/speakup1.s/speakup2.s at the boot prompt.

Saqib