Amazingly dumb remark about Linux (fwd)

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Sat Jun 1 13:45:01 EDT 2002

Hi, why don't you do us all a favour and rtfm because this way you'd
spend less time writing messages which just make excuses based on no
credability regarding why people don't learn Linux. If you are going to
bitch about what experienced linux users don't do to help newbies you'd
better have grounds upon which to do so, and I don't think you do as
several members of this list, Ann, Janina, Greg, and loads more people
have written many messages to you attempting to help, and I only know of
what appeared on the list. Undoubtedly you likely received others via
private email.