Amazingly dumb remark about Linux (fwd)

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sat Jun 1 22:30:43 EDT 2002

No, the fact is that I want to learn Linux in the same way as learning
Windows.
I found this way easier.
What does this way means? It means that I like to ask the others and not to
read a lot.
Maybe this is possible only in the Windows world where most of the people
don't use bad words and tell you to read the fucking manual.
And to make the word fucking make nice, the Linux people use only the F
letter but it means the same thing.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro