Amazingly dumb remark about Linux (fwd)

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Sat Jun 1 13:43:15 EDT 2002

Hi twit!
This is not a Windows list so we don't care about it, and if some
members of the list do so and they wanted to read emails about windows
I'm sure they'd subscribe to lists like guispeak and the like.
Also, it's not good practice to make assumptions especially with the
level of certainty with which you are trying to backup yours.
Anyway...I'm out of here. Guess it's time to get out my editor of choice
and put my procmail files back in place as I've not done so since I last
flattened this box.