slrn question

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Jul 28 21:01:08 EDT 2002

Hey, Toby:

I did unsubscribe all (with the asterisk) as you suggest. I still can't
locate the ones I want, though. I've tried both slash and Control-Cap-L as
you suggest. It just beeps and says "not found." I would sure hate to have
to arrow down through this 32k line list one line at a time! <grin>

I tried something else. I did some rearranging of .jnewsrc in nano. I
moved a few lines to the top, representing some of the usents I want to
read. Guess what, slrn ignores that and starts just were it wants to.

Still confused.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development