Speakup documentation.

Mark Rew Mark.Rew at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 24 10:29:15 EDT 2002

I hope this type of question is not too basic for this list.

Can someone send me the url or FTP address for the documentation of all of the
capabilities of the Speakup screen reader?  Is there a Speakup config file?

I'm not getting some simple things to work.  For example: When in pico with
cursor on lines and characters do not speak when I move around with the arrow
keys.  If I move down with the arrow key then I need to press the num-8 to
read the line I just moved to.  Also, I do not see a way of just having a
continuous read from the current location until I tell the program to stop.
Yes I can read the current screen with the num-= key, but I can not read
through the file unless I'm use cat or more from the command line.

thanks
Mark