Debian and Speakup

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jul 24 10:05:04 EDT 2002

Just checking to be sure.  Since Debian 3.0 is formally released now,
are the boot disks on the speakup site still any good? When I use the
speakup modified rescue disk, can I use the regular root disks from
the CD or do I have to use the one provided on the speakup site? The
README file in the debian directory of speakup seemed quite vague to
me.

I've been reading the general README stuff on the Debian distro; do
speakup users simply follow the same scheme when doing the setup?

Thanks for any help.