Brl t t y

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Mon Jul 8 10:22:51 EDT 2002

Hello Paul!  Once you get the Power Braille up and running with ttybrl,
you can press both the top left buttons to toggle the power braille help
on and off.  Use the right big rocker bar to move up and down through
the help.  The help will explain the rest of the power braille buttons.

Basically though, the right big rocker bar moves your braille reading
cursor.  The left big rocker bar moves your up and down cursor keys.
The line of buttons above the display are routing keys.  When you are
editing a file, press the button above the cell you want to get to on
the line, and the cursor will automatically move there.  Have fun!

Gene