Brl t t y

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Sat Jul 6 00:02:20 EDT 2002

Hi all.  Am finally getting up and running with brl tty with the
powerbraille 80 at the office, and a b l 18 for home.  Am wondering if
there's 1 set of commands for all, or do any of you have info regarding
specifics of the powerbraille.  I've had my pb80 for almost 4 years now,
and never fully learned much about it, as I never had any docs for the
display.  Also the only thing I was sort of able to do with it was try and
hack thru some keystrokes and functions using jfw.  Ultimately I ended up
having no luck with that machine with windows and jaws, and thus to this
day I've never gone back to windows.  I'd still like to learn about the
powerbraille though, as it seems to have lots of buttons bars and switches
of which I know nothing (laugh).  Thanks as always.