Jaws under Linux?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Jul 5 11:13:10 EDT 2002

JFW doesn't work with Linux computers. And, if they did, they'd
probably not find many customers.

If you're thinking of the recent post re VMware, then you're
mischaracterizing what you read. Under VMware, the apps think
they're on a native platform when, in fact, they're running as a
guest OS on some host OS. VMware manages the device/data
transsformations necessary to make that work--that's what VMware
is and why it exists.