checking the age of the rh 7.3 cds

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Jul 5 20:28:05 EDT 2002

Hi, Kerry:

Bill does an outstanding job updating the iso images for the
Speakup Modified, so you should almost certainly rsync against
the images on the Speakup web site.

But, if you're adventurous, you might want to join somje of us
with the newly released
Red Hat beta which includes GNOME 2.0 and a few other goodies,
such as something called Speakup. I think that's a screen reader
for Linux?? <wink wink>

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development