HTML email (was Unloading Linux)

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Thu Jan 31 09:56:36 EST 2002

You know, I use pine myself and don't see what it is that so many people
complain about. Occasionally I see a bunch of tags. Normally I just delete
and move on. Ocasionally I will wade through the tags for the message. I
think I have noticed it 5 or 6 times over last 6 months or so.

So my question is: what is different about the "debainized" pine? (For
those not aware debian has one download the source and a patch that
combines to form a pine with differences that the docs indicate changes
locations for some things.)

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.