Unloading Linux

Chris Peterson capeterson at visi.com
Wed Jan 30 19:16:04 EST 2002

Sounds like just about any list I've run...

So about this HTML e-mail thing...  Has anyone thought of figuring out how
to preprocess HTML mail so it looks fine in pine?  I wonder if it could be
as simple as piping procmail through lynx or something.

Perhaps I'll have to work on that in my copious spare time... <smile>

Chris