Unloading Linux

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Jan 30 17:31:57 EST 2002

Yes, there are two things about our readers you need to know, one they
don't know how to read to the end of a thread to see if it has been
answered or they just like to see themselves in print. Two, they can't
resist pulling in previous postings with 7,000 lines just so they can
say "yeah, me too!".  Oh, and there's a third thing, they don't know
how to turn off html and just use plain text in their mail messages.
It is quite frustrating to read an answer posted by 15 people with the
same result.  I like to tell myself they just haven't learned yet; but
some folks have been doing the exact same behaviour for two years.  Oh
well, maybe they're slow learners.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061