RH 6.2 Versus RH 7.2

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Wed Jan 30 11:30:33 EST 2002

Hi, yes. If you are doing a complete install of Red Hat 7.2, and you let it
create the file systems for you audomatically it will do ext3.
If you had an older ext2 file system in place when you did the install then
you probably have ext2.
I've never tried any type of fs conversion, and don't know if such a utility
exists.